Friday, May 8, 2009

Soap That Makes Scents Super Special!

Free Shipping on all Solid Perfumes in my shop! There are over 7 fragrances to choose from, and these tend to move quickly so make sure you get them while you can~

I reached my goal of 1,100 sales alot quicker than I thought last month, and am almost at 1,200 sales already--so this is definately a time to celebrate with a huge sale!

I'll be relisting them periodically throughout the day so you have a better chance of snagging one if someone else beats you to the punch.

Oh, and I've already adjusted the shipping charges in the listing so no need to wait for an invoice~
Once the perfume overstock sells out, I'll do a free shipping special (and maybe something even better!) on some other select items in my shop so stay tuned to this thread!

Free Shipping within the USA *AND* CANADA!!

Here's my shop link
www.kreatedbykarina.etsy.com

And here's the link to the Solid Perfume section:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=79515&section_id=5858590

No comments:

Post a Comment