Monday, May 4, 2009

Success at my show, and an Overstock Sale for You!

- OVERSTOCK SALE -
Purchase 2 solid perfumes, get the third 50% off! You can either wait for a revised invoice, or be refunded after payment is received.
Here's the link to the Perfume Section of my Etsy shop:
How did my show go? Glad you asked! Excellent, actually, despite persistent rainfall AND having to stand directly under the air-conditioning vent for 7 hours. There were approximately 40 other sellers there (many of whom were from Etsy, and almost all of whom were handmade artists) and traffic was consistent..it helped, also, to be so close to the subway, but I think if the weather were better perhaps even more shoppers would have stopped by.
I do have some photos for you---will be posting them shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment